2.01.2012

Collar Tips...




After visiting my sister last weekend I absolutely fell in love with her 'collar tips'! Yes, that's their name... I spent half an hour on Google trying to figure what they are called. I know they have been sold at fashion stores for a while and have had a fair share of publicity but I couldn't locate them anywhere. Finally, I found them on Ebay for around £2.00 - 4.00 and cannot wait to wear them. I have my very own pair. I wore Sandy's pair last week combined with a polka dot shirt and it looked adorable. They made my outfit a tiny bit more formal and masculine, after all they are a 'cowboy' thing. LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.

ps: I might just try and find my self a real cowboy to match my collar tips ;)

Patterned Tips : Urban Outfitters
Plain Tips: Ebay - (we couldn't find the link, but it is defiantly worth having a look!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment