2.09.2012

Spikes!






I have a new addiction and its metal detailing on clothes and particularly on shoes! The first two images are of the amazing Gienchi collection! The first is the famous trainer that can make any outfit look cool its from the 2011 Spring-Summer collection and they have been available for a while but the second image is from 2011/2012 Autumn-Winter collection. So cool! They do cost well over £100, so I will get customising! DIY is the way forward! I have my converse and I have ordered a few hundred spikes from Amazon. :) :) :) (I hope it works out so I can show you some pictures!)
However, if you fancy metal detailing on high heels, check out the amazing Versace shoes (third picture down)! And if your feeling really adventurous check out the Jan Taminiau collection! He is a designer to keep an eye out for. Very romantic but very edgy designs allow his creations to stand out.

Suzi xoxo

ps: keep an eye out for my DIY job on my trainers! Fingers crossed I don't mess it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment