2.10.2012

A quickie!!!!




I just had to mention Kanye West (click to view new video)! Last year he wore a leather skirt over tight/skinny trousers with some Jordans and the outfit kicked a*se. It also features in his and Jay-Z's video "Ni**as in Paris". I don't find men wearing skirts repelling at all, especially Kanye. Everybody loves a Scotsman in a kilt and Kanye has gone one better than the Scottish hunks and got him self a cool leather one, that I would love to borrow!

Also the tee-shirt he wears in the picture is beautiful, if only I could find a sweater with stars around the neck. <3 Kanye seems to have a bit of a thing for Givenchy. Who rocks the dog-print tee better Kanye or Liv??? It's from the Givenchy ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, which is not available yet.

ps: I can't wait to blog about Kanye's collection soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment