2.05.2012

Rings!!





Oh hello, I went to Camden market yesterday and it was so so so so sooooo cold I didn't have the energy to look at clothes, which hardly ever happens, anyway... I did manage to stop for some rings, they always are my favorite part of the outfit!
The first one I spotted was a SKULL.. I've wanted one for a while and the one I found was only a pound.. so really I had no excuse, my second find was a little turquoise thing and it just has the nicest stone everrrrrr. Final one was a brown stoned stunner, very simple but very boho-ish, I just had to get it as it will go with many of my things but especially my gold and black jumper and I will upload a picture of the two very soon!

(Sorry some of the pics are blurry, my camera lens is being so childish and not doing as I tell it to do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment