2.13.2012

Lips!!!





Grammys were all about the nude lip! And as you can see from the images above, the nude lip does look beautiful! It's understated but with right eye make up it can be really sultry. The NYFW was also full of light shaded lips. The trends of SS 2012 are not as complimenting with a dark lip, and nudes were everywhere.
However I love colour on my lips and at the moment all I want to wear is my M.A.C. 'HANG-UP' lipstick! It is just amazing! It adds edge to all my outfits and has a real 80's feel to it. How hot does Rihanna look with her dark lip???? Whats your favourite shade???


My favourite NUDE shades:
HONEY-LOVE by M.A.C. (£13.50)


My favourite DARK shades:
HANG-UP by M.A.C.
DARE YOU by M.A.C. (both at £13.50)
NEW BLACK by 17 (£4.29)

Also I cant wait to get my hands on this shade: Diva

ps: Tomorrow we will upload a video of how to put your lipstick on correctly so it lasts!




No comments:

Post a Comment