2.03.2012

LBH





Every girl has a favourite 'LBD' (Little black dress), well not me, I have a favourite 'LBH' (Little Black Hat). I bought my hat about two years ago and it was only £2. My best find ever. The hat is also the reason why this blog is named 'Hat & Apples'. When I was setting up the blog the hat was on my desk next to a bowl of apples and it instantly reminded me of "The son of man" a painting by RenĂ© Magritte. I wonder what the hat meant to him???
It is one of the most beautiful accessories, both for Sands and I. It instantly makes any outfit edgy and gives it a lot of character. I like to wear mine with casual clothes, it instantly makes me feel Rock and Roll. You can also wear it with a dress as Gillian Zinser does.

You can find your own on ASOS but it's a bit more expensive than mine at £20...

Suzi XO

No comments:

Post a Comment